SAFe Scrum Master (SSM)
Applying the Scrum Master role within a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) enterprise
This two-day course helps you understand the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. You will explore the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise and learn how to successfully plan and execute a Program Increment (PI).
You’ll discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale.
Attending this course prepares you to take the exam in order to receive the SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) certification.
You’ll learn how to:
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
Based on version 4.5 of SAFe
- New Scrum Masters
- Existing Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- SAFe Release Train Engineers
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- The role of the ScrumMaster
- Experiencing PI planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team